PRO Launch New Aerodynamic Handlebar and Stem

Bike Hub Features

Launching today (Tuesday 27th July) PRO’s new Vibe Evo handlebars take style, aerodynamic optimisation and ergonomic comfort to a new level with an integral stem, hose and cable integration, top section grips which seamlessly transition into the hoods, all wrapped up in a neat carbon package.

392560-PRHA0485 PRO Vibe Evo - Instagram images6-26da23-original-1622663650.jpg

View full article

This is awesome!!!

Which retailers in South Africa will keep this in stock and +- how much would they start at.  

Edited by Ricardo Da Silva

12 minutes ago, Mountain Bru said:

Why would you launch a fancy new handlebar and then not put Dura Ace shifters on it?

Suggests that I'd probably have to choose between the bar and DA as my budget is unlikely to accommodate both. ????

Very nice.! ????

43 minutes ago, Mountain Bru said:

Why would you launch a fancy new handlebar and then not put Dura Ace shifters on it?

Probably because of stock availability (worldwide shortages). Joking/Not Joking
And/Or
Shimano is about to release their new Dura-Ace (for the last 18 months), so its either use the current D-A and then be out of date or 'leak' the new version

Don't get too excited..............

I a city with 2.4m people and 13 bike shops, no one will have............

My road frame cracked a 2 years ago, and with the insurance money I bought a Wilier Cento 10 Air frame from Merlin Cycles. It came with an integrated cock pit, and was around R22k in my hands.... Although the cockpit isn't quite as "integrated" with the brake cables being slightly exposed. 

For the same money, looks like I could have just got a fancy handlebar from Pro. 

14736770191379-photo.jpg.0c10bf98b11ca5f6e2e57041de918541.jpg

Edited by Mountain Bru