Titan Racing introduce Nitric eMTB range

News bot

Press Release

Titan Racing have electrified their mountain bike range with the launch of the all new Nitric. Over the past few years, the South African brand has been knocking out success after success and we predict the Nitric will follow suite. Employing their mantra of being the SMART Choice, you can expect the Nitric to be just that; a blend of quality components mated to a nifty and stylish frame, all backed by their solid 5 Year Multi-User Warranty.

View full article

Nice looking bikes. Well thought after spec and modern Geo. Seat tube angle looks pretty steep for a HT? Not sure how that will pedal along on long flats. Well done Titan, I hope you have plenty of stock :)

Edited by Bos

Entry-level bike, top tube looks a bit thin for a E-bike, considering extra weight and then going up more hills that are steeper and then going down sed hill which is also steeper, faster and more hits to frame and it is a hard tail. 

Might be a bit over priced (R62k) considering other Dual suspension E-bikes. 

Just my opinion when looking at the competition's prices, motors components and designs. 

To me it looks like a light duty eBike. That fork and frame would take strain if ridden like the usual trail/enduro style full suspension eBikes. I'd break it if I rode it like my steel hardtail. 

• 2 years later...