Eleven cyclists run over in KZN, one killed

mikkelz

2 hours ago, eala said:

I have noticed the same when i was there a year ago .I could not believe the places i found cyclists on tar roads

What’s even worse is that a dear friend was killed riding in Glenwood last year by guys fleeing in a stolen Polo. 

He was off the major routes and knowing him, being careful. 

Drivers in SA are undoubtedly the worst in the world, Durban specifically. 

On 8/7/2021 at 5:53 PM, Vetseun said:

And in two instances the motorist  blamed me for being  on the road. I was in the way of the car. I didnt belong in the road

Just so unnecessary if all would just  respect one  rule of the road " Keep left ". Condolences to the cyclists family  who was killed . I had a altercation with a young upstart driver this morning . Approaching a traffic light on red , i signaled that i was going to turn right and crossed the road to do so . I got sworn at by this young snot saying " you dont have a license disc get off the road " Well my reply was "@#%^(8&643)) I wont repeat it here . When  i did U turn to confront him he sped away , tail between his legs . 

41 minutes ago, FirstV8 said:

Just so unnecessary if all would just  respect one  rule of the road " Keep left ". Condolences to the cyclists family  who was killed . I had a altercation with a young upstart driver this morning . Approaching a traffic light on red , i signaled that i was going to turn right and crossed the road to do so . I got sworn at by this young snot saying " you dont have a license disc get off the road " Well my reply was "@#%^(8&643)) I wont repeat it here . When  i did U turn to confront him he sped away , tail between his legs . 

Ja. Unfortunately  they will yap a lot. But stop and discuss the matter in an adult manner aint gonna happen.