All Mountain Style - Frame Protection or anything similar.

Charity85

I bought sheets of 3m Scotchgard Pro Series film (the automotive film). Cut, float on and dry. No bubbles and 100% clear. No issues at all, looks great (ie totally invisible) and loads spare for future jobs. Also wrapped my cranks and fork lowers.

That been said the scale did go up at the end by a few grams!

Used a little on my road bike at key points where clearance is limited or risks of marking exists.

Have used AMS clear for years, definitely protected my steed on many an occasion. I reckon the protection and longevity will be hard to beat. Armour looks interesting, particularly the fact that they offer free fitment. The lekker thing about AMS is that you can remove and reapply quite easily.

4 minutes ago, BMXER said:

I bought sheets of 3m Scotchgard Pro Series film (the automotive film). Cut, float on and dry. No bubbles and 100% clear. No issues at all, looks great (ie totally invisible) and loads spare for future jobs. Also wrapped my cranks and fork lowers.

That been said the scale did go up at the end by a few grams!

Used a little on my road bike at key points where clearance is limited or risks of marking exists.

Where did you purchase it from? 

2 hours ago, MarcHD said:

So glad to hear you're happy with Bikeshield! 

Let me know if I can send you a complimentary kit for the next bike as our way of saying thanks

Well, I need a matt downtube kit. Furthermore I am pretty much covered.

Ya'all need to mention that AMS is NOT the same product as Bike Shield, Armour Ride etc.

Those are more general purpose scuff and scrape for larger area coverage.

AMS is like ... IDK, something nigh indestructible for exceptionally high wear areas (chainstay for duckfoot rub etc) where those others will just abrade through.

So to the OP, just ask yourself what you want from the protection. As it turns out, you might want a combination of both.

9 hours ago, Thermophage said:

Ya'all need to mention that AMS is NOT the same product as Bike Shield, Armour Ride etc.

Those are more general purpose scuff and scrape for larger area coverage.

AMS is like ... IDK, something nigh indestructible for exceptionally high wear areas (chainstay for duckfoot rub etc) where those others will just abrade through.

So to the OP, just ask yourself what you want from the protection. As it turns out, you might want a combination of both.

I don't usually comment on opinions, because everyone is entitled to them, but I would say this is somewhat misleading.

I cannot speak for Armouride, but Bikeshield is thick enough that if fitted correctly (so it doesn't peel) it will NOT rub through from heels or bakkie shuttles.

I completely agree AMS is damn strong and is a hard shell protection as opposed to soft shell

10 minutes ago, Eddy Gordo said:

Aaaaannnnnd!!!!!!! 

Who did "get stoked"? 

IMG_20210820_124453.jpg.b88a9ed532f438b3e30f9a4ad1d9dfc2.jpg

Nicely bubble wrapped as well to my surprise. 

IMG_20210820_124550.jpg.2ee6399c2760ba87d5cef3cc0a24bb67.jpg

THANKS @MarcHD

Our pleasure!