Double Century 2021

Pure Savage

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha not sure if Iā€™m looking forward to it or not ????

Last yearā€™s last minute entry with 10 boys from the noticeboard ended up being quite a cool experience though, and we only lost one on the way!

4 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

That sounds like a miserable experience, isn't the whole point to drop your team mates? @Pure Savage

????

oh there was plenty of drops, it's just there were also pee stops, neutral zones orĀ mandatory food stops to regroup. Then on the line I think 5 of us finished in one batch, then the other guys withinĀ 2/3 mins or so.Ā The only one that never caught back was dropped half way upĀ tradouw pass and I think went straight back to CT in a ambulance for some back problem.

Edited by Jbr

18 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Atleast the bridge is finally complete...

aaaha yes but is the Pass complete.......?<cue twilightzone music>

1 minute ago, FootballingCyclist said:

You mean have they bulldozed it yet and made it flat?? Not sure @Sid the SlothĀ will enjoy it then, He only cares about going vertical..

Last year it was 60% complete on one side...

The bridge was almost complete then. Needed cladding and had to be moved into place. The completion of the Pass will determine if we have a fully timed 198km or if we still at 186km

20 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Last year it was 60% complete on one side...

The bridge was almost complete then. Needed cladding and had to be moved into place. The completion of the Pass will determine if we have a fully timed 198km or if we still at 186km

cpogmans kloof is most definitely not even close to finished. looks like they only just started actually

9 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

cpogmans kloof is most definitely not even close to finished. looks like they only just started actually

oh no no no,, they started that beninging 2016 already.....