Double Century 2021

Pure Savage

20 minutes ago, Velouria said:

I identify as a middle aged male who can no longer race with the young racing snakes, but still have the legs to be competitive with the racing ladies.

(And, we're the current holders of both the MD90 and DC mixed titles)

What happened to the others in "we" - not riding or just not riding with you ?????

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Skubarra said:

What happened to the others in "we" - not riding or just not riding with you ?????

We're pretty much a one hit wonder kind of team - get an entry, find riders, race, win, and then go our separate ways. I'm kinda over organising everything.

32 minutes ago, Velouria said:

We're pretty much a one hit wonder kind of team - get an entry, find riders, race, win, and then go our separate ways. I'm kinda over organising everything.

Sounds like you are the competition for us then... Our mixed team is STACKED this year. Some of the ladies will be dropping the men I reckon. 

3 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

Sounds like you are the competition for us then... Our mixed team is STACKED this year. Some of the ladies will be dropping the men I reckon. 

PCH or PS ?

2 hours ago, Sid the Sloth said:

I could be the competition, or I could be IN your team!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lets turn our focus on this amazing event, now that the CTCT is done.

+- 5 Weeks of training to go????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️????‍♀️

4 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

I wonder if there is any chance the event will bump the teams numbers back up to 12 anytime soon?

As well as back to slowest teams 1st and fastest last?

According to the website the below still reflects:

Team Seeding And Start Order

All teams will be seeded in conventional “fastest first” order unlike in previous years. This is to ensure maximum social distancing on the road, at feed zones and at the finish. Teams are seeded on previous Double Century history, as well through RaceTec’s general seeding system, and is done on the fastest four members of the team, not just the captain’s performances.

27 minutes ago, K20Champ said:

As well as back to slowest teams 1st and fastest last?

That is the case this year.