Return of American Classic?

Cunning-Stunt

8 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

so what does that mean for pricing in ZAR?

Prolly around the R800 mark per tyre if not more... Who knows what the middleman will add.... However if you shop on Amazon where they are already available AND ship to SA they are around R500 per tyre. I added two to the cart yesterday just to check pricing and it came to just on R1500 all in for two tyres delivered to my door. 

On 9/17/2021 at 9:12 AM, BogusOne said:

Prolly around the R800 mark per tyre if not more... Who knows what the middleman will add.... However if you shop on Amazon where they are already available AND ship to SA they are around R500 per tyre. I added two to the cart yesterday just to check pricing and it came to just on R1500 all in for two tyres delivered to my door. 

R1751.00 with duties & fees including express delivery to PE via DHL on Amazon.  Ordered 17 September and arrived yesterday (22nd).  Work in the Northern Cape highlands so opted for the Udden in 700x40 and had the express delivery as we are on site for weeks on end.

Out the box looks similar in build to any Maxxis / Panaracer I have used in the past.  Is a tad heavier  than my current Maxxis Rambler, but then again the Rambler has only lasted 500km, with a sidewall cut in the first 20km, which is being held together with a mushroom plug:thumbdown:.  Will know in the next week or so if it was a good buy, but had to give up waiting for my Panaracer order to arrive via Cyced that was placed in Feb this year.

Will install later today/tomorrow, so hopefully not too much fuss!?

• 6 months later...