Bike rack for A Series Mercedes Benz

ishmael.hassa@gmail.com

Hi All. I'm looking for recommendations for clip on type bike racks. My wife has an A Series Mercedes Benz Hatch 5 door. We want to know which clip on type, either 2 or 3 bike, rack worked for you. Thule have NO recommendations, cannot figure out why.

Have a look at our range of Saris Bones bike racks, they available through top retailers or Sportsman’s Warehouse, both the Bones 2 or Bones 3 EX will work. Depending on the size of the rear spoiler it may be suggested to look at the Bones 3 EX with extra support of rear spoilers. 

Please reach out to us tomorrow - Bicycle Power Trading 0787086908 as I believe the Saris Bones 3 EX which has been designed with rear spoiler concerns in mind. The dogs leg and strap management system may work but we will need to know the year and exact model. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/24/2021 at 3:54 PM, ishmael.hassa@gmail.com said:

Hi All. I'm looking for recommendations for clip on type bike racks. My wife has an A Series Mercedes Benz Hatch 5 door. We want to know which clip on type, either 2 or 3 bike, rack worked for you. Thule have NO recommendations, cannot figure out why.

Hi there what year Model is the Benz?