Is anyone on strava here?

arandre

Hi everyone, I was wondering who's on strava and if we can add each other? We can share our routes with each other and it's a good motivation when we give your ride a thumbs up. What does everythign think?

Edited by arandre

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, arandre said:

Hi everyone, I was wondering who's on strava and if we can add each other? We can share our routes with each other and it's a good motivation when we give your ride a thumbs up. What does everythign think?

Check out my Strava cycling club
Want to join my Strava cycling club? https://www.strava.com/clubs/bikehubber?utm_source=com.example.android.notepad&utm_medium=referral

1 hour ago, stefmeister said:

What's a strava?

strava is a verb indicating effort e.g. "I strava to ride faster"

20 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

It sucks when everyone but you has a kom...

The only KOM I'll ever have is if I create a segment on a private piece of land that only I have access to, the moment anyone else has access to that segment I will be dethroned. :) 

Admitting to Strava is the same as admitting you listen to Roxette and you know the lyrics to "I'm too sexy for my shirt"...

no-one with any self respect will admit to being a fan of either, but everyone is..

I managed a KOM at Meerendal a couple years ago that stood for a couple of years. It's ded now and I don't ride there anymore.

[edit] - my proudest achievement on Strava is podiuming in 2nd spot on a fairly popular stretch of tar around Blouberg riding my mountain bike, and managing to knock some roadies back a few notches. I'm not saying where, as it still stands. I'm only 6 seconds off the KOM. I'm waiting for the right day to go smack that out the park.

Edited by Robbie Stewart

7 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Admitting to Strava is the same as admitting you listen to Roxette and you know the lyrics to "I'm too sexy for my shirt"...

no-one with any self respect will admit to being a fan of either, but everyone is..

I managed a KOM at Meerendal a couple years ago that stood for a couple of years. It's ded now and I don't ride there anymore.

[edit] - my proudest achievement on Strava is podiuming in 2nd spot on a fairly popular stretch of tar around Blouberg riding my mountain bike, and managing to knock some roadies back a few notches. I'm not saying where, as it still stands. I'm only 6 seconds off the KOM. I'm waiting for the right day to go smack that out the park.

Do we pray for a southeaster or a northwester?