Who is doing both of Jhb. Toughest races ?

narra

Hi People

Hands up ! Who is doing the 94.7 on the 19 th and then the Tough One on the 26 th ?

Tough One is a running event of 32 km and it is hilly Dead

narra

I will be doing both. This year tackled Comrades as well, but only got to 73km's. Am I a cyclist-runner or a runner-cyclist? Started cycling 5 years ago, but got into running this year as got tired of getting the same old medals.

You have to try multi-sport (triathlon) .... its a blast

wayne.yan2006-10-30 08:24:13

A buddy of mine will be doing 94.7 ... twice .. he is traing for Iron Man and will do an extra lap to build up mileage.

Because you can, Cycle Junkie, because you can Wink

Wayne.yan, did train for this years IM, but did not do it Cry Planning for 2008, but going to do the Half IM next year. I think it is in Feb, sometime.

Big TIP for the Tough One, do NOT over cook the first half Wink You will regret it going up Main RoadOuch

tooHot!!!! will be in JHB for the 94.7

I trust u ladies will want to see more of me??? Wink

Chilli are u single???? Wink

Did the Tough One twice, it is challenging, would like to do it again but alas my running days are over. Wont say the 94.7 is Jhb toughest race, R4V, D2D in my view are tougher.

Have done the Tough One a couple of times but not this year. Only difficult section is from Fourways Mall up to Bryanston Post Office. You should try the Sunrise Monster 32km!

Rolla, I have also seen that they have a prize for the combined time. But this is goining on since 2 years back and I have not seen any offical results or docs about it. Should be interesting in any case LOL

What are you aiming for ? Me, 3 hours on the bike and 3 hours for the run. Anything better wil make my day Hug

Al wanneer ek hardloop is as ek moet weg hardloop vir 'n 'robber' of 'n leeu! Anders gaan jy my nie sommer in 'n trot sien inbreek nie!!!

Narra, I think the results were up at the club (Old Parks) last year. Thats what they usually do anyway.

I also don't know what the times were. I'm def not a contender but would like to know anyway!

Ditto re 3 hours and 3 hours