Facebook scams & suspicious ads

Da Vinci

Not sure why you guys would question the legitimacy of this highly reputable seller and their established business.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Trashy said:

Not sure why you guys would question the legitimacy of this highly reputable seller and their established business.

…and their exquisite command of the English language…

edit: also, the fact that the price is not like R6000 tells me this skelm has some clue or knows where to look and compare bikes…

Edited by MORNE

4 hours ago, Trashy said:

His an approved bike reseller 

Atleast his pricing is market related ????

• 1 year later...

Found this on FB marketplace. Obviously not sure whether the frame is genuine, but even so, looks a bit suspicious. If anyone is missing a Merida Bahrain McLaren edition…

AD0678B8-3436-4165-9F37-14A829893C8F.jpeg

181B6A36-B4F5-4D98-9D37-42A835DC6663.jpeg

Definitely a stolen bike. A friend of mine spotted guys riding this bike in Hanover Park last week. He tried following them but lost them. 

44 minutes ago, Rudii said:

FB Marketplace - where stolen bikes find new owners

Yeah, there and cash crusaders…

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im pretty sure l know the guy whos selling this, but ask him for more pictures and what ends up happening is he has a picture of a new bike for a really good price and then when you ask for pictures then the actual photos come and it will be a older version of the bike.