How do you justify a Cape Epic entry?

DonatelloOnPinarello

32 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

That's it. I'm getting an IM tattoo... 

The Tony Stark one or the original one from the comic books? 

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

The Tony Stark one or the original one from the comic books? 

I was thinking, Tony Stark (Robert Downy JNR) body in a speedo, with the Iron Man mask (Helmut.. whatever)

On my calf.

1 minute ago, RocknRolla said:

I was thinking, Tony Stark (Robert Downy JNR) body in a speedo, with the Iron Man mask (Helmut.. whatever)

On my calf.

to go with your chainring tatoo. because every cyclist has one

20 minutes ago, Rouxenator said:

I also have cracked frames welded and then keep on riding them until they crack again.

More recently my Rapide rim started cracking, they are sending a replacement once stock is available. Until then I just keep riding it while it cracks even further. 

Gotta get that value for money. 

cracker...

17 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

This thread just makes me wonder why no one wants to take the EPIC jersey I acquired (without having done the event) off my hands... Maybe if it had the big S on it I would have more success. 

size?

its got to be skin tight to hold my boep in place

18 hours ago, Just Simba said:

By "target market" I am referring to local mountain bikers that can afford to partake as well as international riders.

Plenty guys out there paid their own way or saved up over a period of time for their entry.

You don't see them whining about it here

The short of it, they can charge what they want and couldnt be less bothered about a few trolls on bikehub that can't afford to enter anyway

First post troll calling other people trolls.... you need to be educated, Cat Boy. 

39 minutes ago, Rouxenator said:

I also have cracked frames welded and then keep on riding them until they crack again.

More recently my Rapide rim started cracking, they are sending a replacement once stock is available. Until then I just keep riding it while it cracks even further. 

Gotta get that value for money. 

if i sold bike wheels, and i had a warranty claim and heard that the person was riding on the compromised one, I wouldn't send them a replacement, I'd send them a booking slot for the local looney bin.

from your health insurer?

19 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

size?

its got to be skin tight to hold my boep in place

It's a M, but the fabric is quite stetchy, so I am not sure of it's boep-holding capabilities and I am in the fortunate position of never having needed to test this. 

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

...but that's not all

if you enter now you'll receive a free p*n*s enlargement

New entry requirement is to already have such a weapon in place .The lady riders look at pictures attached to your application and they actually decide who they will share the trails with .It is called natural female mountain biker selection .I have been chosen twice ,so i am smiling 

1 hour ago, RocknRolla said:

That's it. I'm getting an IM tattoo... 

time to make this fred go a full circle and complete the loop.

it had to have happened by now. and monsiuer google confirms.

image.png.688a19046e04b46d4f349162f9d5c818.png 

cape epic tattoos are a thing. (and have been for a while!)

including even the old logo

180.20140123122300.img.jpg

bit shortsighted to not have the "presented by ABSA" as a footnote but maybe there's copyright laws on that.

image.png

Edited by Shebeen

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

...but that's not all

if you enter now you'll receive a free p*n*s enlargement

Why would you require a pants enlargement ..... is this to do with that Epic Boep Jersey you are looking at?

4 minutes ago, eala said:

New entry requirement is to already have such a weapon in place .The lady riders look at pictures attached to your application and they actually decide who they will share the trails with .It is called natural female mountain biker selection .I have been chosen twice ,so i am smiling 

What is the tailor workmanship like .... I "may" have a pair of pants or two that shrunk in the wash over this whole Covid period

1 minute ago, Shebeen said:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vffclapVmEg/UFgBmDOmSZI/AAAAAAAABHs/7t_shvOITW0/s400/527120_10151072466109357_97860494_n.jpg

180.20140123122300.img.jpg

bit shortsighted to not have the "presented by ABSA" as a footnote but maybe there's copyright laws on that.

I am sure that both those tats must have faded a bit and worn in and look like a old tyre by now

2 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

image.png

The skull duvet cover really gives it a legit hardcore feeling 

image.png.ce1391b621a49f25b858a7b68453d3c1.png

3 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Why would you require a pants enlargement ..... is this to do with that Epic Boep Jersey you are looking at?

What is the tailor workmanship like .... I "may" have a pair of pants or two that shrunk in the wash over this whole Covid period

I'm just...big boned