How do you justify a Cape Epic entry?

DonatelloOnPinarello

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Headshot said:

First post troll calling other people trolls.... you need to be educated, Cat Boy. 

I'm glad you brought up education, with a decent one you would be one of those execs that dont care about the cost of the entry, you know, successful... Its Simba, not Cat Boy, get it right. It's not that hard. Unless you would like me to refer to you as C*mshot from now on?

5 minutes ago, Eldron said:

But those weren't optional ????

Sure, but regardless for an event. Despite the hype around the 'cool kid' factor. Wether it's Epic, Comrades, Dakar, SingleSpeeds, Olympics etc .... it's a personal connection people make based on their journey. 
I might not buy into it, but for them they may. 

1 minute ago, Danger Dassie said:

Sure, but regardless for an event. Despite the hype around the 'cool kid' factor. Wether it's Epic, Comrades, Dakar, SingleSpeeds, Olympics etc .... it's a personal connection people make based on their journey. 
I might not buy into it, but for them they may. 

Not sure it fits the profile - it's a winners tattoo not just some rando "ink this on my body" tat....

28 minutes ago, Danger Dassie said:

SSWC 2012

Don't forget Burry Stander and Amy Beth, they both got Single Speed World Champs tattoos. 

but those are pretty much compulsory for any SS WC winner

1 minute ago, Hairy said:

And not any Tom, Dick or Harry have one either!

100%

Anyone who has the SSWC winner's tat on them (other than the actual winners) should be forced to have it removed with low grit sandpaper and salt.

2 minutes ago, Eldron said:

100%

Anyone who has the SSWC winner's tat on them (other than the actual winners) should be forced to have it removed with low grit sandpaper and salt.

just got cold shivers thinking about that process of removal

8 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Not sure it fits the profile - it's a winners tattoo not just some rando "ink this on my body" tat....

What profile. It is a tattoo of an event, for whatever reason. Some people think the SSWC is lame, personally I think they have a stick up their ass. The point is what people decide to do with ink is upto them. 

7 minutes ago, Eldron said:

100%

There's another version that can be viewed in Cape town. Go to the right bike shop on the right day and it's wrenching bikes.