UCI Road World Championships | Flanders 2021

Vetplant

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Danes - hmmm have a feeling here. Asgreen, Valgren and the in-form Cort. What a power trio on a course that suits them. I wonder what the hierarchy is here.

“I’ve been thinking about Peter Sagan the last few days. He’s always in the right place. He does everything perfectly. He can ‘smell’ the racing…” - PhilGil ???? 

Van Baarle was in the early break. Calmly sipping on his bidon, chasing the flamboyant Alaphillippe in the final 4. What a rider.

Edited by 'Dale

Valgren moves. Now or never. Hard to see new dad, Alaphillipe, not winning this with the 28 sec advantage. Then again...

Alaphillipe attacked a handful of times at the head of the race. Stuyven defended and defended. Eventually, broke the elastic. Deserving win for the 2020 rainbow jersey. Back-to-back. Special stuff.

Chapeau to JA, attacked; attacked again. Could he have been willing to lose it in the hope of staying away? 

Edited by Frosty
Spelling