Rad T-shirts would you buy if I have a run made ?

Stavros94

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Frosty said:

It's a bit corny, but I'd take one in this design providing the quality is good. 
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C500%2C468%7C81oHJXRbcaL.png%7C0%2C0%2C500%2C468%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C500.0%2C468.0_AC_.png

I would be interested at that price point

17 hours ago, Styvie said:

Cotton T + rad cycling related prints ? 

hey everyone. I’m wanting to make some t shirts with some cool cycling motifs printed on very modern very clean and simple 

I’d buy the shirt (proper not some China kaka that feels like road rash) and then I’d do the screen printing. 

Would anyone be interested? They would probably be more gravel oriented as that’s the riding I like to do. 

I have a few designs, but they would feature things like. Vectors of gravel bikes, drop bars , etc 

let me know your thoughts ? 

I'm always keen on a mid level quality T-shirt in black and all other colours including orange and yellow....why are orange and yellow so neglected?

4 minutes ago, Ed-Zulu said:

I'm always keen on a mid level quality T-shirt in black and all other colours including orange and yellow....why are orange and yellow so neglected?

Personally I prefer to not look like a traffic cone or a parking attendant when I am out riding, much to my gf's dad's disapproval as he is set on luminous kit. 

1 hour ago, Sid the Sloth said:

Personally I prefer to not look like a traffic cone or a parking attendant when I am out riding, much to my gf's dad's disapproval as he is set on luminous kit. 

Luminous kit is definately off the table! But we're talking T's here in cool shades of yellow and orange 

My wife says I have too many red shirts. I just checked, and it’s actually blue; the darker shades it must be said.

14 hours ago, Frosty said:

It's a bit corny, but I'd take one in this design providing the quality is good. 
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C500%2C468%7C81oHJXRbcaL.png%7C0%2C0%2C500%2C468%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C500.0%2C468.0_AC_.png

love love love it,,,, my partner (my daughter) would hate it as she thinks afternoon rides mean I dont work for my scraps, I jump on the bike for sales to pic up, because as we all know that vile object called a cell starts ringing as the pedals start turning

1 hour ago, Sid the Sloth said:

I was never much of a fan, but then realized that maybe this is a place where function is more important than form (on the road of course, none of this applies to mtb). Anything you can do to reduce the chance of not being seen is surely worthwhile?

I came to this realization after noticing that Team Sky trains in lumo kit, while us amateurs gravitate towards darker colours typically, which makes no sense. 

Sky was also one of the first teams I saw having their soigneurs wear lumo shirts when handing out musettes or bottles in a race. Such a basic idea, and I'm sure it makes a difference when you're trying to find your man in a crowd, and yet you still see loads and loads of soigneurs wearing black/navy and blending in. This isn't even marginal gains in my mind, it's full on gains if your riders aren't missing musettes in feed zones.