We started a YouTube Channel!

Warren  Melissa Go Riding

Hey Girls and Guys!

Please check out Melissa & my new youtube channel! We thought as we do a bit of riding, we can capture our rides and hopefully it will inspire you to hit the very same trails. As we do more riding we will load more content. Most of it around our beautiful Tygerberg MTB Club trails. The idea is that this way you can get an idea of how the trail flows before you ride it. We are currently filming our #TygerbergTrailVideos series. Will will highlight all our fun trails on our network.

Going forward, we have also paired with an awesome MTB coach as well as a very well known bike fitter to give us some pointers.

Its not being done for money, just for the love of the sport and the people doing it. Melissa will be leading us down all of the trails, showing women that this is not a mans sport!

Hope you check it out and let us know what you think!!

Also, didn't think I'd ever say this but.... hit the link below and LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7xaKjtamggJK8YnkhLqrg

Catch you out at Hoogekraal this weekend!

WMGR

Edited by Warren Lawrence

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

i only found this now.

great channel, all the best

THREAD BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Thank you so much.

This channel has really grown in leaps and bounds since its started. For those new to hearing about it, this is a little bit about us...

This was a passion project to bring mtb trails to the everyday rider. We are not doing it for the youtube numbers (Even though that would enable us to give back more), we believe that there are some many people out there who wont ride a trail because there is a stigma attached to it. We trying to break that. Empower riders of all levels to go out there and challenge themselves and in turn grow the sport one trail at a time.

We also doing a shop series so that riders know who does what out there and then, we will be starting a fundamentals riding series soon which will focus on up skilling rider basic skills now the we are BICP certified MTB fundamentals coaches.

So it's all about the riders. If we can make a difference to one rider, this passion project has paid off :)

We super grateful for each subscription, view and like!

Onwards and upwards!

W&M

I'm not a big fan of U-tjoob but i really like what you guys are doing so i subscribed - only watched a couple of vids - Awesome stuff.

Maybe a suggestion (If you not already doing it) - when you doing a new trail video - give some info on where they start and more important are permits required, where to get and cost, are GPX files available etc etc - anything that would make going there and riding the trails for a 1st time visitor easier

For me - going to a strange town to ride their trails this is always the hurdle - where - what - when

Looking forward to more of your vids

7 minutes ago, madmarc said:

I'm not a big fan of U-tjoob but i really like what you guys are doing so i subscribed - only watched a couple of vids - Awesome stuff.

Maybe a suggestion (If you not already doing it) - when you doing a new trail video - give some info on where they start and more important are permits required, where to get and cost, are GPX files available etc etc - anything that would make going there and riding the trails for a 1st time visitor easier

For me - going to a strange town to ride their trails this is always the hurdle - where - what - when

Looking forward to more of your vids

Thank you so much for your feedback. Thant is a great idea. We will include that in our description going forward.

Have an epic day!

W

On 9/15/2021 at 10:35 AM, Warren Melissa Go Riding said:

Hey Girls and Guys!

Please check out Melissa & my new youtube channel! We thought as we do a bit of riding, we can capture our rides and hopefully it will inspire you to hit the very same trails. As we do more riding we will load more content. Most of it around our beautiful Tygerberg MTB Club trails. The idea is that this way you can get an idea of how the trail flows before you ride it. We are currently filming our #TygerbergTrailVideos series. Will will highlight all our fun trails on our network.

Going forward, we have also paired with an awesome MTB coach as well as a very well known bike fitter to give us some pointers.

Its not being done for money, just for the love of the sport and the people doing it. Melissa will be leading us down all of the trails, showing women that this is not a mans sport!

Hope you check it out and let us know what you think!!

Also, didn't think I'd ever say this but.... hit the link below and LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7xaKjtamggJK8YnkhLqrg

Catch you out at Hoogekraal this weekend!

WMGR

I read this in your voice. 😛

Love the channel. You guys deserve thousands and thousands of subscribers. 
Keep up the great content.