Backing out of a deal

Just Simba

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Wade said:

Nicholas Captain Hans Moolman (a.k.a Hustler (1)... the other part is Ace Cycles, a.k.a. Emmanuel Sequeira or Hustler (2)). What nasty pieces of work (must be an Eastern Cape thing and hence the reason he resides down there, probably not allowed in Gauteng, so he works with Ace Cycles as a tag team)... they go around backing each other up and hustling people selling bicycles... be careful people, they plead poverty and try strong arm you into a lower price and when one doesnt come right, the other tries his luck to secure the deal... I experienced both clowns at it last week. Their reputation as "the dirty duo" is all over Facebook and by all accounts now on Bike Hub with their latest thread. They seem to enjoy making a nuisance of themselves)... Just Simba (has not fully graduated to Lion status yet); he is probably still a "pissie", promised to pay me R125 k (yes R125 k not R120 k as he wrote in his thread), then paid me R75 k (supposedly on immediate payment), which only arrived 4 days later. Never sent me a proof of payment, just told me it was paid... who does that??? With a promise to pay the rest; if you are serious about a deal, pay the whole amount upfront and send a proof of payment (none was forthcoming). As far as I am aware a deal is only a deal when the full payment is in the account... I never EVER said I got a better deal elsewhere, I said I dont want to do business with you and your fellow Hustler... Mr Ace Cycles!!! So when I told Pissie Simbia to **** off, Mr Ace Cycles tried his luck, made me a stupid offer... be careful people "the Hustlers" will get you!

Not sure why exactly I am getting dragged into this

Did I know about the deal, yes

Did I know that it was lost, yes

Did I contact you directly via bikehub messenger to see if I can salvage it, yes

Did I plead poverty and hide behind an alias, no

Did you accept my offer, no

Did I move on with my life, yes

I get stock from shops and independent buyers from all over the country, my clients know how I operate and my reviews are testament to the way that I conduct my business 

49 minutes ago, Wade said:

Nicholas Captain Hans Moolman (a.k.a Hustler (1)... the other part is Ace Cycles, a.k.a. Emmanuel Sequeira or Hustler (2)). What nasty pieces of work (must be an Eastern Cape thing and hence the reason he resides down there, probably not allowed in Gauteng, so he works with Ace Cycles as a tag team)... they go around backing each other up and hustling people selling bicycles... be careful people, they plead poverty and try strong arm you into a lower price and when one doesnt come right, the other tries his luck to secure the deal... I experienced both clowns at it last week. Their reputation as "the dirty duo" is all over Facebook and by all accounts now on Bike Hub with their latest thread. They seem to enjoy making a nuisance of themselves)... Just Simba (has not fully graduated to Lion status yet); he is probably still a "pissie", promised to pay me R125 k (yes R125 k not R120 k as he wrote in his thread), then paid me R75 k (supposedly on immediate payment), which only arrived 4 days later. Never sent me a proof of payment, just told me it was paid... who does that??? With a promise to pay the rest; if you are serious about a deal, pay the whole amount upfront and send a proof of payment (none was forthcoming). As far as I am aware a deal is only a deal when the full payment is in the account... I never EVER said I got a better deal elsewhere, I said I dont want to do business with you and your fellow Hustler... Mr Ace Cycles!!! So when I told Pissie Simbia to **** off, Mr Ace Cycles tried his luck, made me a stupid offer... be careful people "the Hustlers" will get you!

The payment was immediate, both FNB and STD confirmed on Friday that the payment was processed.

I assume that you lied about this to buy yourself time to potentially close a deal on the Top Fuel.

R75k is my daily limit, yes, I didnt send proof of payment because money talks and an sms or pdf can be faked.

I didnt hustle you, I made you an offer that you accepted "in the interest of a quick sale" - Your words

I have a full transcript of the conversation if you would like me to post it here, it should clarify everything

56 minutes ago, Wade said:

Ace Cycle's (AKA Emmanuel) is the BEST in the industry. Knowledgable, upfront and honest about all deals! 

59 minutes ago, Wade said:

Their reputation as "the dirty duo" is all over Facebook 

Please supply links to your accusation. If you are going to name and shame then give supporting evidence. Facebook is huge and to be all over it must be a lot of posts.

Both of you could actually have a point and are both butthurt by the way the other did things.

We are all just super quick to assume the worst of each other, a situation and life. In reading the comments, I guess both of you could have done things differently to appease the other.

Communication ie '75k is my daily limit, please let me know when it clears' and 'Please send me a POP with a bank transaction number so I can call the bank to make sure it's being processed' might have gone a long way in making this work.

Regardless, I'm going to mildly enjoy watching this soap opera play out. It's been a while since we had a real dirty laundry thread

6 minutes ago, karma said:

we'll need more than that, some people swear by Cajees as well.

Maybe take a look at my seller ratings? Few well know hubbers giving me the 5 star accolade