Backing out of a deal

Just Simba

30 minutes ago, Just Simba said:

Big difference is that there wasn't any cash in my account to confirm. 

Money talks, and I had R75k invested

And the seller had 50k to lose.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jewbacca said:

He says some rude words in that review.... One cannot say the F word willy nilly

Oi...when that amount of cash is being thrown around for a deal & you have a "private/personal banker" you can say whatever the F you want ????

In this case the 'private banker' countered for sh!t

7 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Excellent Product Placement @Matt;)

image.png.c353bc01c85b4bdea8ce0213b658e1e0.png

This is now the 3rd time I have read Wade's message. Since nobody has asked the question I am going to go ahead and ask if I am the only person who cannot get the gist of his text? Heck I cannot even get half a gist (if there is such a thing).

3 minutes ago, Rolf Hansen said:

This is now the 3rd time I have read Wade's message. Since nobody has asked the question I am going to go ahead and ask if I am the only person who cannot get the gist of his text? Heck I cannot even get half a gist (if there is such a thing).

I went thru it once...he dissed us okes from the Eastern Cape...nuff said...even the jollers from Dispatch will take umbridge!

10 minutes ago, capediver said:

I went thru it once...he dissed us okes from the Eastern Cape...nuff said...even the jollers from Dispatch will take umbridge!

Yeah I got that and something about Lions.

As a few guys pointed out, a lot of it could have been resolved if you just gave each other a call. There are few things I enjoy as much as chatting some ball with a potential buyer/seller. You get a feel for the oke immediately. 

31 minutes ago, Rolf Hansen said:

I'm still confused.

I knew Simba was the buyer, but somewhere along the way a few lines were crossed and I thought Wade and Ace Cycles were one and the same. Things get complicated very quickly in storylines if you have more than 2 protagonists.

But I like the banter, keeps me busy on 2-hour long Department TEAM meetings where I am only needed for a 2min feedback...

33 minutes ago, Rolf Hansen said:

fekkall gists got on my side either. I thought maybe it's millennial speak and I'm too old to understand so I just shut up.

For the record... Simba, I'm on your side. Wade did you dirty in my opinion. 

@Wade... You're definitely now on my "no touchy" list when it comes to buying/selling. But you can still redeem yourself if you can somehow explain yourself, or share your side of this debacle. But based on the whatsapp messages and your 1 post, I'm doubtful if that's possible. 

@ACE Cycles.. I have no clue how you're involved in this, or why Wade decided to burn you in his review of Simba... I guess you're just an innocent bystander that caught some stray bullets. Sorry man. 

@Matt Is it possible to remove the review of Simba from his profile? Firstly, because no deal was made so the review is unwarranted. But more importantly because it's completely incoherent and for some unknown reason is assaulting Ace Cycles. 

4 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

I'm still confused.

I knew Simba was the buyer, but somewhere along the way a few lines were crossed and I thought Wade and Ace Cycles were one and the same. Things get complicated very quickly in storylines if you have more than 2 protagonists.

But I like the banter, keeps me busy on 2-hour long Department TEAM meetings where I am only needed for a 2min feedback...

"Nothing from my side"

5 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

But who is "Nicholas Captain Hans Moolman"?????

The review starts be referencing him for some reason. WHY????? 

Is this a soap opera where characters just appear and disappear all the time? Is Nicholas Captain Hans Moolman secretly the mastermind behind this all??? It's so hard to really get into the drama of the review when the characters aren't properly introduced in the opening scenes. 

8 hours ago, Just Simba said:

Please dont compare my situation to Nico's

Apologies for this....

Was more comparing the "new guy complaining about the classifieds" theme than the actual content of the complaints

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

I may have missed a couple of episodes (pages) of this soap opera, but has @Wadecome back with a rebuttal yet? 

Or is this spat actually because you found out that you had both been married to Brooke Logan?

the only thing sadder than this comment is the fact that I understood it