Backing out of a deal

Just Simba

35 minutes ago, King_Crispy said:

I beg to differ.

Standard Bank usually have a 4 day clearing period, especially if it's a once off transaction on a Friday. I have bought quite a bit of stuff on the Hub and often done payments from Std Bank before a weekend, sending the pop to the seller, but the money only clears 4 days later.

I have felt so bad on a few occasions that I've gone back to the seller, paid cash, and waited for them to eft my money back to me

2 or 3 years ago I bought a bike from a gentleman. Paid him in Bitcoin. He received it in a few mins while sitting in his living room, after that I was on my way with the bike. Can't wait for the future...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, NeverNotRolling said:

2 or 3 years ago I bought a bike from a gentleman. Paid him in Bitcoin. He received it in a few mins while sitting in his living room, after that I was on my way with the bike. Can't wait for the future...

This made me realise that I have not heard someone express positive sentiments about the future in quite some time. 

4 minutes ago, karma said:

Vegan Cross-fit Bishops Waterpolo playing Crypto-enthusiast 

single speed?

Edited by PygaSchmyga
LAg - you okes beat me to it

12 minutes ago, Furbz said:

But what bike does he ride? Fixie with custom bamboo bars

ooo .. I will take one of those please!