Where I can find wheelbearings ?

Jbr

I've got those two bearings that completely broke on my daughters balance bike, any idea where I can find replacement ? I've asked the brand they said they'll send some, but it's probably going to take forever... in the meantime if I could find something local so that the little one can keep enjoying her bike ?

looks like it's 2.3 cm total diameter and must take a 9mm axle. About 7mm thick

4BD6A15A-7629-4945-96F1-71640FF1A7C9.jpeg

Edited by Jbr

Sounds like a 609 2RS. (9 x 24 x 7).  Quite common. See if the seals have the code stamped on them or else take the lot to a bearing or bike shop.

Thanks I'll check if I can find the ref, but it does look like the ref you gave. I was hoping to find something easier than having to drive all the way to the nearest bearing man with no garanties that they'll have, but looks like I'm gonna have to ;)

8 hours ago, Jbr said:

Thanks I'll check if I can find the ref, but it does look like the ref you gave. I was hoping to find something easier than having to drive all the way to the nearest bearing man with no garanties that they'll have, but looks like I'm gonna have to ;)

This us a very common size used on all kinds of balance bikes and other kids ride-on toys. I will be very surprised if they don’t have. 

Awesome turns out there’s a distributor here in Table View that I whatsapped yesterday and got me the bearings for this morning !

0CABA6E0-43BD-4609-ABBD-B8226909701B.jpeg
R40 for the pair, glad I didn’t wait for cyclelab/cwc or chillafish to come back to me!

Edited by Jbr