Introducing the OKO Tyre Sealant Range

Bike Hub Features

OKO, the guys who invented modern-day tyre sealants in 1978, now protect every type of tyre in over 90 countries – and over the last 12 years they have built the most complete bike sealant range in the market, with 4 products tailored to each machine type.

OKO Bike Range Original.jpg

View full article

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone have real world experience with the stuff? Lots of marketing articles and reviews but not much in the way of actual results on the trail.

I'm currently on Enduro Seal and used Stans before that.

OKO was around about 10 years ago. It was nice and fibrous and sealed well for me. There was a Hubber (Billy Rae) Caerus that used to sell it. Not sure about the current formula.

Been using this for about 2 years, can honestly say this works like a bomb! I mean if they use it on farm equipment it should work for me. Even worked puncturing my side wall on Minions DD, Seriously.....  goodstuff this!

Last year I took a group of twenty cyclists on a tour through Baviaanskloof, we used the OKO brand on our tyres and it performed superbly.

Since then it has become my product of choice.

Great product, great service