Display issues on Safari - IOS 15

Steady Spin

Hi all. 

Does anyone else have a problem with the bikehub logo overlapping the navigation when scrolling down on iPhone with Safari in IOS 15? 

As a result I can't activate the "active topics" link.

I generally stay away from upgrading to the next version until the initial bugs are fixed; usually upgrade on xx.x. or xx.x.x.

Besides this issue, do you see many others problems?

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

I generally stay away from upgrading to the next version until the initial bugs are fixed; usually upgrade on xx.x. or xx.x.x.

Besides this issue, do you see many others problems?

No

2 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

Hi all. 

Does anyone else have a problem with the bikehub logo overlapping the navigation when scrolling down on iPhone with Safari in IOS 15? 

As a result I can't activate the "active topics" link.

It's likely a quirk in the new Safari version (Apple loves to drop in random incompatibilities that work fine on all other browsers).

To rule out any cache issues I'd suggested clearing your history and website data (you can do this for bikehub.co.za only via the Safari > Advanced settings section). 

I'll load up IOS15 today so see what might be causing this.

What iPhone are you using? 

57 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's likely a quirk in the new Safari version (Apple loves to drop in random incompatibilities that work fine on all other browsers).

To rule out any cache issues I'd suggested clearing your history and website data (you can do this for bikehub.co.za only via the Safari > Advanced settings section). 

I'll load up IOS15 today so see what might be causing this.

What iPhone are you using? 

Thanks Matt

Iphone 11. Base model. 

And a side note for those using Chrome on IOS. Under the hood it's basically still Safari when installed on IOS so it inherits all their wonderful quirks, but with a Chrome exterior.