Recommendation Needed - Mountain bike wheels rebuild required

jokerman923@gmail.com

Hi everyone, 

I need your help/assistance?

I need to get my current 29er QR hub wheels rebuilt onto Thru Axle hubs.

I have the news axles and everything needed to get this build done, BUT need a reputable recommendation of someone that can do this for me

Front and back wheels are 32 spoke if that makes any difference

Who can recommend someone that can do this for me 

My number is +27 82 776 0204

Thank you 

Edited by jokerman923@gmail.com
detail

Check out Wayne at Rapide, not sure if he has 32 spoke hubs but he builds great wheels and also has the parts/complete wheels for sale. He is based in Kensington so not too far from you

Oh, check out the prices for hubs, rebuilding etc...it may be easier/cheaper to buy a used set of wheels and then sell your old QR wheels

3 minutes ago, JulienR said:

Check out Wayne at Rapide, not sure if he has 32 spoke hubs but he builds great wheels and also has the parts/complete wheels for sale. He is based in Kensington so not too far from you

Oh, check out the prices for hubs, rebuilding etc...it may be easier/cheaper to buy a used set of wheels and then sell your old QR wheels

What he said.

You are welcome to give me a call and check out my facility.  Rebuilding is not a cheap option as apart from the labour cost of around R600 per wheel you are also most likely looking at new spokes and nipples (R800 per wheel).  So what I am saying is that unless the rims are in excellent condition or something special a total new build may be better.  I am based in Kyalami and advice is free.