CycleLab - delivery costs for online orders

DKS

Was shopping around online for some new grips, came across the below on CycleLabs website, proceeded to checkout but was absolutely shocked at the delivery cost, while I appreciate online is probably not their core business surely they would want to remain somewhat competitive…..

9A8B3AD0-B35B-467D-85C9-C85879538A43.jpeg

Edited by DKS

Where do you live? They play in the online space, especially since swallowing CWC. If your local drinking hole is the Masonic Pofadder then it's not knee jerk pricing

6 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

Where do you live? They play in the online space, especially since swallowing CWC. If your local drinking hole is the Masonic Pofadder then it's not knee jerk pricing

Live in Pretoria, granted this showed up before completing the delivery address, I proceeded further to check out now and gave my address but didn’t appear to amend the delivery price ????‍♂️

I do puzzle at how some companies manage to ship comparable items for under R100, where as others seemingly charge comparatively high fees.

Apologies, should have tried a bit more before posting, Fiddled a bit more and went through MyCycleLife and the delivery came down to R100, guess it’s probably easier just to go in store for smaller ticket items…. 

Edited by DKS