Procaliber

Sebastian Swart

20210708_164938.jpg.d162eb6144eb9199770e14b2781e4612.jpgI was also looking for one for a longtime.  Ended up buying a Stache for my son, just replacing the wheels to bontrager 30s.. 10.3kgs with the dropper. Really fun, fast bike. 120 travel pike shock. No regrets 

12 hours ago, Sebastian Swart said:

Hi please contact me if you have or know of aProcaliber 9.6 or 9.8 Large or Extra Large

URGENT!

Hi Sebastian,

What do you want it for and are you looking to buy or to rent or what? I have a 9.6 XL with 2x10 XT drivetrain. It is basically a brand-new bike. I haven't done 200 km on it. I put drop bars on it but still have all the original parts.

Cheers,

Mudlark

2 hours ago, MudLark said:

Hi Sebastian,

What do you want it for and are you looking to buy or to rent or what? I have a 9.6 XL with 2x10 XT drivetrain. It is basically a brand-new bike. I haven't done 200 km on it. I put drop bars on it but still have all the original parts.

Cheers,

Mudlark

Hi Mudlark!! That sounds great!! Close to what I am looking for...Will you please send a photo?

12 hours ago, StevenH said:

20210708_164938.jpg.d162eb6144eb9199770e14b2781e4612.jpgI was also looking for one for a longtime.  Ended up buying a Stache for my son, just replacing the wheels to bontrager 30s.. 10.3kgs with the dropper. Really fun, fast bike. 120 travel pike shock. No 

Edited by Sebastian Swart

Hi Mudlark

If you want to sell the frame alone that will also be great...Actually what I am looking for, I have components for the bike already....But the full bike can also be negotiable 

6 hours ago, Sebastian Swart said:

Hi Mudlark

If you want to sell the frame alone that will also be great...Actually what I am looking for, I have components for the bike already....But the full bike can also be negotiable 

Hi Sebastian – I sent you a PM.