Looking for a Strong 26 Steel frame Bike

DIPSLICK

BIKE2.jpg.2d3fe344a96d70445e6ca2f4250a9138.jpgMy brother in law is big into old bicycles with motors, he has found a nice motor and is looking for an old steel frame bike to fit the wheel/motor combo onto I will ad pics the pic of the bike is what came up with the engine number, but He does not specifically want the same he just want an old school steel frame. I thought maybe even an old Post office bike ???

Edited by DIPSLICK

44 minutes ago, DIPSLICK said:

BIKE2.jpg.2d3fe344a96d70445e6ca2f4250a9138.jpgMy brother in law is big into old bicycles with motors, he has found a nice motor and is looking for an old steel frame bike to fit the wheel/motor combo onto I will ad pics the pic of the bike is what came up with the engine number, but He does not specifically want the same he just want an old school steel frame. I thought maybe even an old Post office bike ???

Chat to Nils at Woodstock Cycle Works

18 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Chat to Nils at Woodstock Cycle Works

what he said. he will know people up country if CT doesn't work

Buffalo Bikes? They’re pretty sturdy and widely available north of the Limpopo – not sure about in RSA.