Bike Race calendar?

AndreasB

24 minutes ago, AndreasB said:

Haha! Funny guy ;) I tried to do that, but I found so few races.. Hence my question ;) But thanks any way mate

I think you will find that currently, there are not many races in general because Corona. 

The current state of things on the event front is dismal. 

Maybe the Killarney track evenings will help, but scrounging around for races at the moment is like looking for a future wife at 4am in Hatfield Square

Edited by Jewbacca

9 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

I think you will find that currently, there are not many races in general because Corona. 

Maybe the Killarney track evenings will help, but scrounging around for races at the moment is like looking for a future wife at 4am in Hatfield Square

I'm taking advantage of the trough between waves - CTCT then Boland 100 miler - then Wellington trailseeker - more in a month than in the last 18.

I think the idea of a centralised race calendar is a good one - a bit of admin to maintain but I'm surprised bikehub doesn't run one.

What happens in Hatfield square at 4am?

13 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Mate, there is a race pretty much every weekend until mid December!

10Oct-CTCT
16Oct-Durbie Dash
24Oct-Boland 100Miler
31Oct-PPA Sportive2
7Nov-Atlantis WP
14Nov-Zevenwacht WP
27Nov-DC
2-5 Dec-Tour du Cap

And then the Killarney Night Series as you mentioned if you are close enough and keen on weeknight crit racing. ????

1 hour ago, AndreasB said:

Is there a bike race calendar for Cape Town? Mostly interested in road races. 

cheers

We're busying building a brand new Events Calendar.

You'll be able to filter the listings by road racing in the province of your choice.

Just give us a month or so more to finish it off.

3 hours ago, bleedToWin said:

10Oct-CTCT
16Oct-Durbie Dash
24Oct-Boland 100Miler
31Oct-PPA Sportive2
7Nov-Atlantis WP
14Nov-Zevenwacht WP
27Nov-DC
2-5 Dec-Tour du Cap

Where can we see info on the WP Races (Atlantis & Zevenwacht) - not seeing anything on their FB page or website?

25 minutes ago, Skubarra said:

Where can we see info on the WP Races (Atlantis & Zevenwacht) - not seeing anything on their FB page or website?

It's not officially cleared and scheduled yet, but CSA has it blocked out on their calendar.
No more info other than the date available.

Edited by bleedToWin

11 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Also, both are circuit races. That's as much as is known at this stage.

Cool tx. I have done the Atlantis circuit, was good fun. Not sure where the Zevenwacht lap would be ????‍♂️? Hope I get to do at least one of them!