LEZYNE Supre Drive 1600XXL vs Nitecore Br35 Dual Distance Beam Rechargeable

snapshot

I bought this one - Lezyne Micro Drive Pro 800XL

Then again, its all about the right tool for the job.

I only use it for road rides.  And then barely an hour in the dark, with the light at full beam.  Actually, at dawn you dont need full beam.  As soon as the sun starts to rise the light is switched to one of the flash modes.

It has done many 7 hour rides, and never ran out of battery life.

For night rides .... well then you may want more light, and much more battery life.

I have the 1300XXL and the 1000XL, both brilliant lights. The 1300XXL does 4hours @ 800 Lumens, cant fault it

Would get the lezyne and a cheapie for your head from CWC (one of those advertised +- 1000 lumen ones).

You can't ride trails without a head light with any sort of somfort/confidence.

The lezyne i would choose, simply as there are actual reviews and graphs of the light output compared to lights i have used in person (the Lezyne Deca Crive 1500i and Giant Recon HL1800) - https://road.cc/content/review/lezyne-super-drive-1600xxl-279191

That way I can see IRL how the light performs compared to something I have personally experienced. The other one...no direct comparative data so woudl just ignore it

28 minutes ago, Wic2 said:

I have the Nitecore BR35.  I am of opinion the nitecore is far more superior.

Thank you

On 10/11/2021 at 1:36 PM, snapshot said:

Hi

I would like advice which one of the following lights will you buy and why?

image.png.a7814e3807001d6c711a0dc844df8670.png

image.png.e8d7ab7e438508ba5a859b321ede5077.png

if you want proper advice, maybe let the people know what you intend doing with it.

road/mtb/jakkalsjag all have very different requirements

Just check that either light will fit your handlebars. I've got Vision 4 handlebars and because they are aero, most lights don't fit.

The Lezyne just squeezes on, but I'm waiting for the dreaded snap of the rubber band every time I fit it...

2 hours ago, Shebeen said:

if you want proper advice, maybe let the people know what you intend doing with it.

road/mtb/jakkalsjag all have very different requirements

I will be using it mostly on my road bike but every now and then I do a night right on my mtb.