Cradle MTB route from Greensleeves

Mojoman

So I might go and park at Greensleeves on Friday and do some cycling in the COH area. Does someone have a map they can post so I have an idea of whats what route wise or is it pretty simple to follow? Not worried about getting lost on a Friday afternoon (lol) but dont really want to end up on private property or anything!
Thanks. 

Greensleeves isn't on this route, but I assume you know that (easier to park in the Cradle).

As indicated the route runs next to Cradle tar road, can't miss it, just follow the correct direction.

On 10/13/2021 at 12:24 PM, Roul said:

Greensleeves isn't on this route, but I assume you know that (easier to park in the Cradle).

As indicated the route runs next to Cradle tar road, can't miss it, just follow the correct direction.

What a nice little ride (a welcome change from the rutted and rocky roads I generally travel), if you leave from Greensleeves and do the loop shown on the map you get approx 50km and about 540m elevation according to Stravatjie...Took us 2.5 hrs though....was proper hot at 2pm! 
Maybe saw another 3 or 4 cyclists...No one on the MTB route though....nice! 

Anyway, there is good pizza (and other menu options such as burgers etc) and cold beers at Greensleeves so if you want a longer ride and dont fancy drowning in the crowds at Bidon then rather hit Greensleeves (good security too AND a pool too!).

Edited by Mojoman

Maybe Cradle Moon is a better option safe parking and nice trails. Not sure about Greensleaves side and safety on that road. 

7 hours ago, Barry said:

Maybe Cradle Moon is a better option safe parking and nice trails. Not sure about Greensleaves side and safety on that road. 

Its South Africa....???? Where are you safe these days?