Absa Cape Epic 2021 thread

Shebeen

5 hours ago, babse said:

Wagon trail is completely rideable. Very very technical in places. Don't think anything has changed on that trail in last few years. 

Killed me more than the climb to the top to be very honest. 

they did some work on it in 2017 through 2018 to make it more civilised. It was a hiking track in the 2016 cape epic

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

they did some work on it in 2017 through 2018 to make it more civilised. It was a hiking track in the 2016 cape epic

2016 was the 1 other epic I've done. 

Remember the descend from that year. Seems in very similar state. Rode it back then on a HT ????

1 minute ago, babse said:

2016 was the 1 other epic I've done. 

Remember the descend from that year. Seems in very similar state. Rode it back then on a HT ????

then you remember we also rode UP that bastard in 2016???? but before then we had to get past the bees....

Then after a late morning and ealry afternoon building sand castles for 60km we came back down that thing. Down was ay easier but my arms , hands fingers, feet legs and butt were cramping at the finish line

Loving the broadcast, loving the riding. What's super is when I get home I can watch it "live" if I ignore the news the whole day. 

Haven't seen Rob Hobson and and Russouw Bekker, the Titan boys, different kit or something? 

Spez chaps really came serious. 

1 hour ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Loving the broadcast, loving the riding. What's super is when I get home I can watch it "live" if I ignore the news the whole day. 

Haven't seen Rob Hobson and and Russouw Bekker, the Titan boys, different kit or something? 

Spez chaps really came serious. 

They are riding as team Trainer Road 2. Currently in 24th overall I think. 

They're looking so ****** ! and there's still so much work to do, these guys are masochists ????