Pinkbike Academy

Hairy

1 hour ago, Grease_Monkey said:

Season 2 of who can take the best selfie. Truly gripping stuff. 

Nah ... there were some fun things in the first season

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show - they really seem to pick some interesting personalities. The standard is pretty high too. I was sorry Tori was exited last week. I thought she had potential but then she cracked under pressure...

12 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I love this show - they really seem to pick some interesting personalities. The standard is pretty high too. I was sorry Tori was exited last week. I thought she had potential but then she cracked under pressure...

She looked like a bit of a bad-ass. She was my favourite.

37 minutes ago, Headshot said:

The only reason they picked her is because they eliminated a guy the previous week. I tend to agree with the youtube comments. They need to keep everyone there for the entirety of the series and keep a running total. Announce the positions every week so the competitors know where they stand, and let it play out that way.

They could motivate that it is the same as winning the series, it is a cumulative of the whole seasons racing, with the highs and the lows a racer will have to face

Edited by Hairy

I would agree with this, but with someone being eliminated every episode, it keeps people watching, it keeps it exciting and intense.

If one winner was announced at the end of the season, many would wat 1, maybe 2 episodes and then the finale.

Bit more unfair on the contestants, but unfortunately the producers need views to make money.

They could just have a leaderboard of scores after every week and this would keep a level of interest. That said, I suppose they want to keep us gfuessing, even though we know this one's a 2 horse race.