Wolftooth Tanpan local availability

Wannabe

3 hours ago, Wannabe said:

The Tanpan?

Yes it is, just at a premium for such a small item. 

Where pray tell?

One also needs to consider what you could save with the use of one, I'm looking at potentially building a gravel bike and want to avoid a new group set 

8 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

Where pray tell?

One also needs to consider what you could save with the use of one, I'm looking at potentially building a gravel bike and want to avoid a new group set 

In no particular order 1)Evobikes 2)Droo comes to mind immediately.

7 minutes ago, Wannabe said:

In no particular order 1)Evobikes 2)Droo comes to mind immediately.

As above ????

They are distributed by paragon technologies, if you have a local selling any of their brands. Otherwise yes..evo probably the easiest, other than buying direct - which wolftooth does, and they courier to SA too. But you’ll need to make it worth it and get a few things

https://www.paragontech.co.za

Edited by MORNE

2 hours ago, cadenceblur said:

Thanks guys, I know Evo carried their stuff, but just checked again, and they don't have that unit. Will look at Paragon when I'm ready as well.

Phone on Monday, and speak to Janus. He told me they have in stock during the past week. (not on their website, I looked)

Thank you to the kind Hubber who offered me his redundant 10spd Tanpan after he upgraded to a full 11spd groupset. ????

Fitted it in a few minutes, took a few minutes more to finetune it on the stand, and a short ride to further fine tune it on the road.

Shifting is "good enough" for my style of riding, no ghost or drop shifts encountered after final fine tune. 

Also a special thank you to Milky for the photo's of his setup, it helped me a lot in getting mine set up and dialed in.