TELL US WHAT YOU WANT ON SALE

Cycle Lab and CWC

????We've got something new and exciting for you, but hurry - you only have till Wednesday to take advantage of our early "Christmas Deal"????

• Go to either www.cyclelab.co.za or www.cwcycles.co.za  and find a few items you really like and would potentially like to buy

• ????Tell us what your chosen products are either via our Live Chat/Contact Us form on the web, DM us on Social Media or send us a DM on BikeHub

• ????Cycle Lab/CWC will determine an individually discounted price for you and load a cart with this item included at that price

• ????We will send the log-in details for your shopping cart that was loaded and you then have 24 hours to either make use of your discounted cart or not.

202110 Tell Us What You Want_WEB BANNER_ Shop Now.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was offered between 10 and 15% off on my order.

but only on sizes currently in stock. makes my basket not worth anything as its all to large then.

pity

Edited by Furbz

Dura Ace Di2 12 Speed please.

Oh wait........you don't do parallel imports anymore so I'll have to shop overseas if I want something any time before February 2022.  ????

Edited by Spinnekop

9 hours ago, Spinnekop said:

Dura Ace Di2 12 Speed please.

Oh wait........you don't do parallel imports anymore so I'll have to shop overseas if I want something any time before February 2021.  ????

That's 9 months in the past isn't it ?

32 minutes ago, Furbz said:

was offered between 10 and 15% off on my order.

but only on sizes currently in stock. makes my basket not worth anything as its all to large then.

pity

We are making a plan for you :)

15 minutes ago, Super Sywurm said:

I am waiting for my order that will be shipped tomorrow.  I had to choose between R175 shipping or grips for R190 and some nice free shipping.

DM Send????