Boland 100 Miler

bleedToWin

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully number collection tomorrow isn't too much of a hasle, because driving 2 hours just to collect a number to do the same the next day for the race wasn't an option...

19 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Well hopefully number collection tomorrow isn't too much of a hasle, because driving 2 hours just to collect a number to do the same the next day for the race wasn't an option...

Nothing to miss. There’s a number for your back and one for your bike, pro style. The goodie bag has a real estate brochure that’s print on cardboard so far too rough for toilet paper but probably suitable for a pupppywee.

one sachet of names hydrafit and the usual facewash and bubble bath. Collecting the number in the morning and without the goodie bag would resulted in lower carbon emissions and more trees

25 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Look what you're missing out on ????

IMG_20211023_163737.jpg

Yeah that’s pretty much what I expected to be in that race pack ???????? I’ve got quite a few of these deep freeze things at home already, enough to never have to buy one !

19 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

So basically they supplied that ladies phone number, some face wash and and bubble bath to prep for a date. Someone's going to be popular.....????

If you prep for your dates with oxy and Deep Heat, then I have some... questions... for you ????

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

I doubled it up with meeting offspring for lunch in Stellenbosch - the empty nest! It's a thing

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

Nothing to miss. There’s a number for your back and one for your bike, pro style. The goodie bag has a real estate brochure that’s print on cardboard so far too rough for toilet paper but probably suitable for a pupppywee.

one sachet of names hydrafit and the usual facewash and bubble bath. Collecting the number in the morning and without the goodie bag would resulted in lower carbon emissions and more trees

Anyone else just got a number for your back?

49 minutes ago, PappaWatTrap said:

Anyone else just got a number for your back?

Yup, me too (though I'm doing the 60miler)

Edited by MongooseMan

49 minutes ago, MongooseMan said:

Yup, me too (though I'm doing the 60miler)

Great, even me. Hopefully there would be some racing up to the base of the pass