Spectator Training is...required.

OVERDRIVE

I see idiots like that every day. Sometimes they look right/left and it looks like they wait for you to be close to get in your way... I've seen smarter guinea fowls on the trails

Edited by Jbr
Sorry, here I'm assuming you must look right/left

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Jbr said:

I see idiots like that every day. Sometimes they look left/right and it looks like they wait for you to be close to get in your way... I've seen smarter guinea fawls on the trails

well, Guinea Fowl don't have cell phones or social media

21 minutes ago, Jbr said:

I see idiots like that every day. Sometimes they look left/right and it looks like they wait for you to be close to get in your way... I've seen smarter guinea fowls on the trails

More often I see people just blindly crossing the road, only to look left/right once realise there's something approaching - reacting all surprised when a car is charging onto them.

9 minutes ago, stefmeister said:

More often I see people just blindly crossing the road, only to look left/right once realise there's something approaching - reacting all surprised when a car is charging onto them.

of course, you get that a lot a well, but these ones you can predict and yell at. The ones that look at you and them randomly still jump in front of you are dangerous because it's unexpected.

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

ya but if mom catches dad not recording the little precious performance dad is sleeping in the dog s kennel. 

Sometimes the dogs kennel is just the better place

if you throw out mom with the kennel then you win all the way.

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

all i can add further is -

Limit your kids screen time

limit your kids screen time

I have friends in the mid to late 40's that are far worse than teenagers when it comes to being on their phone. and sometimes it is in conversation, I am starting to develop a hard rule over this type of behavior, which means my circle is getting smaller in stead of bigger. Quality over quantity I guess - I'm ok with that.

11 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

I had pause my add blocker to watch the vid.

image.png.aea7feb446b9550246c7e2e688b37caf.png

almost impossible with all the adds

I used the inspector to delete the message and remove the css that prevents you from scrolling :D

1 hour ago, gemmerbal said:

I have friends in the mid to late 40's that are far worse than teenagers when it comes to being on their phone. and sometimes it is in conversation, I am starting to develop a hard rule over this type of behavior, which means my circle is getting smaller in stead of bigger. Quality over quantity I guess - I'm ok with that.

No real use of a big group when only a few actually communicate in person

6 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

No real use of a big group when only a few actually communicate in person

however when the conversation starts to move toward vaccine research on the internet I do tend to pick up my phone and check out the bikehub forum...

10 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

however when the conversation starts to move toward vaccine research on the internet I do tend to pick up my phone and check out the bikehub forum...

But .... but ..... but .... they shut down your source of information here ....

CS font required

55 minutes ago, Jbr said:

I used the inspector to delete the message and remove the css that prevents you from scrolling :D

12 hours ago, MORNE said:

yes and no i think. this is a bigger problem than just 'spectating'. Just look out (or into) car windows this morning and see how many people are experiencing life through a 8" screen lol.  Go look at any concert video of your choice on youtube from the late 90's or early 2000's (JUST before smartphones went mainstream) to see what it was like to still experience something in person. then go watch a modern one like post 2012. We live our lives in the third person though the internet..it is hilariously tragic. This crash happened most probably because of this exact reason. Cant just watch and take in the experience...need to take a video or picture so i can go look at it later....

The other day I was waiting somewhere on a bench and just sat and watched people.

We are truly in the zombie-apocalypse-matrix.   

Me looking at the mayhem: 

Paramount's World War Z Sequel is No Longer Happening