EasyBike: Black Friday & Cyber Monday – 26th to 30th Nov 2021

EasyBike

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Easybike,

Will you be loading specials on Garmin watches for Friday already or should I wait for Monday? Looking at the Venu/Vivofit or similar.

1 hour ago, hboli4 said:

Hi Easybike,

Will you be loading specials on Garmin watches for Friday already or should I wait for Monday? Looking at the Venu/Vivofit or similar.

Hi Hboli4

Our Black Friday Specials go live on Thursday at Midnight and continue for the Black Friday Weekend and into Cyber Monday. While stocks last....

Is there a Specific Garmin watch you are looking for?

EasyBike

41 minutes ago, mikkelz said:

https://www.easybike.co.za/garmin-vivosmart-4-berry-with-light-gold-hardware-small-medium.html

????????

Please! It's already marked down a fair bit on Takealot – not sure if it's possible to beat, but would gladly support you if you could match their price. ????

Hi Millelz

Are you looking at the Vivosmart 4 Berry for R1699 on Takealot?

If so we will have a deal for you on Black Friday.

EasyBike

28 minutes ago, EasyBike said:

Hi Hboli4

Our Black Friday Specials go live on Thursday at Midnight and continue for the Black Friday Weekend and into Cyber Monday. While stocks last....

Is there a Specific Garmin watch you are looking for?

EasyBike

Hi Easybike,

I am looking for a watch for my wife - still torn between the Venu SQ(the Venu2 will be too pricey I reckon) and the VivoActive 4 - which I will probably go for if the price is right.

22 minutes ago, EasyBike said:

Hi Millelz

Are you looking at the Vivosmart 4 Berry for R1699 on Takealot?

If so we will have a deal for you on Black Friday.

EasyBike

That's the one! ???? Thanks!

7 minutes ago, hboli4 said:

Hi Easybike,

I am looking for a watch for my wife - still torn between the Venu SQ(the Venu2 will be too pricey I reckon) and the VivoActive 4 - which I will probably go for if the price is right.

Hi Hboli4

We will add the Venu SQ, Venu2 and Vivoactive 4 to the list. Hopefully one of them will fit your Budget.
If you need any further assistance on which one to buy please mail our sales team and they will be Happy to Assist.

sales@easybike.co.za

EasyBike

1 minute ago, EasyBike said:

Hi Hboli4

We will add the Venu SQ, Venu2 and Vivoactive 4 to the list. Hopefully one of them will fit your Budget.
If you need any further assistance on which one to buy please mail our sales team and they will be Happy to Assist.

sales@easybike.co.za

EasyBike

Thank you very much, I will keep an eye out! I bought my Garmin Instinct Solar from you last year and could not be happier!

Cheers.

15 minutes ago, hansolo said:

Any Fenix 6's planned for the sale?

Hi Hansolo

Yes we do have Garmin Fenix 6 watches on our list.
Is there anaything in particular you are looking for?

EasyBike