Request from Gym at Grosvenor Crossing, Byranston to those who take off from there (Peaceful and with Cycling Love)

OVERDRIVE

13 minutes ago, ACE Cycles said:

Wow, you're easily triggered... 

It's unfortunate that you missed the humor in my post ????

5 minutes ago, ACE Cycles said:

I started my post by abiding by the OPs request and asked our riders to park somewhere else. 

A simple "Thank you" would suffice

sorry man

its wasnt just your post or rather didnt intend to isolate you

was already triggered at the first post i quoted. By the time i saw yours all my sense of humour was gone.   

Thank you 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, YaseenEnos said:

Because the best way we can stop majority of people hating cyclist or reduce peoples perception that all cyclist are A**holes is to marginalize any other form of "exercise"

Athletes, hahaha

For every gym bunny there is an overweight mamil in lycra whos ego is so fragile that he feels that his SWorks will get him a few seconds faster to the coffee shop.

And as you think little of gym rats, im pretty sure we look just as stupid to them pedaling our two wheels in tight lycra and hairless legs.

OP or rather the Gym is not asking for much.

Pre Pandemic, I use to be that guy at gym at 5am sharp to get a quick workout in and needed to rush off to work immediately after Im done. Trust me,  the last thing you need is for some cyclist thinking they own the parking area when i need to be on the highway off to work.

I reckon he is just angry because he doesn't have an S-Works 

1 hour ago, madmarc said:

Oh! & BTW why would you complain about load music - If it was lowed, I could understand, but load ...sorry i'm lost here, someone throw me a bone  

Perhaps he doesn't appreciate mid-90's Metallica, 80's Metallica was better.

12 hours ago, tux26 said:

Perhaps he doesn't appreciate mid-90's Metallica, 80's Metallica was better.

Ek vra verskoning oor my spelling in engels aangesien meeste nie afrikaans verstaan nie. Ek verstaan ook nie hoekom mense hier persoonlik raak nie. Ek wil vra, die wat hier kommentaar lewer. Was jy daar die spesifieke oggend toe sy die video geneem het? Is jy daar wanneer sy sommige oggende injaag? Baie wat by Seattle sit en koffie drink wonder party oggende oor die musiek en hoekom dit so hard"loud" moet wees. Dit gaan nie oor smaak van watter musiek nie. Ons fietsryers kom al jare by die spesifieke plek bymekaar en gaan nog vir jare. Soos julle kan sien in die video, daar is oor as genoeg plek vir almal om te stop. Nou, hoekom word ons fietsryers arrogant genoem sodra ons ons opinie gee? Is dit nie bietjie arrogant nie? Moet ons net altyd stil bly en die publiek los sodat hulle kan sê wat hulle wil? Weet nie of almal wat kommentaar  gee of lewer ook elke oggend rondom 04H50 daar is nie. Maar as jy nie is nie en ook nie die spesifieke oggend daar was nie, dink ek nie jy't veel om te sê nie. Groete van, 'n Fietsryer vir Altyd

Skies en ten laaste. Kan die instrukteur wat die pos geplaas het dalk net fotos en videos plaas van waar ons 99.9% van die tyd bymekaar kom in die oggende en nie net van een uitsondering nie. 

Hiermee groet ek die "topic" 

Vaaaaark some things you just can’t make up

man this is funny on so many levels

and no I’m not part of the 10 000 plus cyclists who dare to stand in the middle of the very busy / full parking pre 5 in the morning 

Completely blocking the entrance to the gym

Jinne maar sommige mense kan tantrum sonder veel moeite. Mens sou amper dink hulle was op die Bikehub forum waar mense vir veel minder hulle onties in 'n knoop kry...hoe nader aan Vrydag, hoe groter die kans dat iemand 'n doekie gaan nodig hê.

Oh wait, this is the Bikehub . . . never mind, as you were.

2 hours ago, DIPSLICK said:

Vaaaaark some things you just can’t make up

man this is funny on so many levels

Hahahahaha ab-so-lu-te-ly.

Look, I know the Hub is rarely a place of moral resourcefulness but having just returned from work in the deep rural Transkei where many have no idea where their next meal will come from (and a bicycle is an object of luxury), here we have a purse fight about S-works bikes obstructing the entrance to a health club and music disturbing a bunch of hipsters sipping on their R50 a pop latte's.

Eish...People are strange.  

Edited by Karooryder

4 hours ago, Tertius1 said:

Ek vra verskoning oor my spelling in engels aangesien meeste nie afrikaans verstaan nie. Ek verstaan ook nie hoekom mense hier persoonlik raak nie. Ek wil vra, die wat hier kommentaar lewer. Was jy daar die spesifieke oggend toe sy die video geneem het? Is jy daar wanneer sy sommige oggende injaag? Baie wat by Seattle sit en koffie drink wonder party oggende oor die musiek en hoekom dit so hard"loud" moet wees. Dit gaan nie oor smaak van watter musiek nie. Ons fietsryers kom al jare by die spesifieke plek bymekaar en gaan nog vir jare. Soos julle kan sien in die video, daar is oor as genoeg plek vir almal om te stop. Nou, hoekom word ons fietsryers arrogant genoem sodra ons ons opinie gee? Is dit nie bietjie arrogant nie? Moet ons net altyd stil bly en die publiek los sodat hulle kan sê wat hulle wil? Weet nie of almal wat kommentaar  gee of lewer ook elke oggend rondom 04H50 daar is nie. Maar as jy nie is nie en ook nie die spesifieke oggend daar was nie, dink ek nie jy't veel om te sê nie. Groete van, 'n Fietsryer vir Altyd

Gun ander wat jy jouself toe eien.

Leef en laat leef, ons almal verdien `n plekkie onder son.