BMC Returns to Southern Africa

News bot

Positive Sports Solutions is proud to announce that they have been appointed as the exclusive importer and distributor for the South African and SADC region by BMC. BMC Fourstroke. To effectively address existing opportunities in Southern Africa, BMC, the Swiss premium performance, cycling brand has taken an important step to appoint an established distributor within […]

View full article

I owned two road bikes, of which one I still have. Had many other great bikes, but somehow these felt different and made me stronger in the mind than my legs would support. Also great comments at the coffee shops. The aero frames also not bad climbing bikes. Would love to hear other comments on different frames. Loved first one, and second one even better.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:06 PM, JoeManZA said:

85B66AC6-4DD6-4474-8667-D0DB5C7D08E7.jpeg.3074ecbf6fbc28313d8b72364b8a69ab.jpegGreat news. I need TE01 rubbers. Well designed and built bikes ????

????

23 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

Does this mean Head distribution falls away? Probably a fair decision, BMC is an established brand in the SA mindset and has some footprint. 

HEAD Bikes distribution, servicing and backup will remain in place as before with an opportunity to complement the BMC brand with an alternate offering to ensure Positive Sports Solutions has a product offering for everyone.

10 minutes ago, Positive Sports Solutions 01 said:

HEAD Bikes distribution, servicing and backup will remain in place as before with an opportunity to complement the BMC brand with an alternate offering to ensure Positive Sports Solutions has a product offering for everyone.

Great stuff, best of luck! 

4 hours ago, YaseenEnos said:

Would like to see the two stroke alloy frame for sale. Would like to build up a winter beater for next year that can double up as my sons bike

Please take a look HERE for a BMC dealer near you and chat to them about pricing, availability, etc.