Ride Routes: Hors Catégorie.

Bike Hub Features

Just now, NickGM said:

living the dream

My poor GF just finished 4 days of soigneur duty for me at Tour du Cap so I will wait a bit before I ask nicely. Or just ride out, climb it, and then call her to fetch me... 

34 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

My poor GF just finished 4 days of soigneur duty for me at Tour du Cap so I will wait a bit before I ask nicely. Or just ride out, climb it, and then call her to fetch me... 

My wife just ran the Tour de Bootlegger. We are not in the positive pink slip territory

4 hours ago, Mamil said:

The only one of our group who rode the bugger - just remembered it was from Franschoek we rode - I fell over in the car park. 

I remember  -  it was cold at the start then got warmer and warmer during the day. 

2 hours ago, gemmerbal said:

image.png.f918d5c4187e7960d55b917416e3ff3c.png

image.png.59428283e304fdceafe51d0061739b4e.png

image.png.caed76101f6b1257ee4ca76dae082c17.png

When we went this gate was open and the climb continues to the right of the second gate --- 

40 minutes ago, Mamil said:

When we went this gate was open and the climb continues to the right of the second gate --- 

I've seen guys all the way to the top, but didn't want to jump any fences... haha

46 minutes ago, Mamil said:

Thank f....k that gate was closed when we got there...

• 4 weeks later...