Last book you read?

Scinetic

Antony Beevor's anniversary edition of The Battle for Spain: The Spanish Civil War 1936-1939.

I have familial connections with the Basque people.

King's books are my favorites. But he often uses etc in his books, and it was a little difficult for me to understand - why so often? I decided to check out essays for sale to learn more about how to use etc in an offer on this site essaybulls.com and was surprised . Now I understand how important this is for writing books in general..

Edited by jimfaradey@gmail.com

• 3 months later...

Technically not the last one I've read, but rather the latest one I'm reading (again).

Received this for my birthday, this year, from my daughter; she found it in a drawer in her room (some of my excess stuff is kept in that drawer).
The Bourne Supremacy (Jason Bourne Book#2) by Robert Ludlum | Shopee  Philippines

Don't know if it can be classified as a good book, but currently reading Guns and Needles, about doping in SA sport. 

Right now I'm reading Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. It's one of my fav books. In college I wrote essay about it. I used a little help of pro writing service to write it at high level. These guys often help me to do my homework for me cheap. They are professionals in proofreading and grammar check. Useful service for foreign students.

Edited by greys

Dead at Daybreak by Deon Meyer. I am really enjoying Deon Meyers novels especially as I spend a lot of time away from SA. I also read a lot of WW2 aviation and Gulf War Special Forces.

I need to include SA military books into my library.

• 1 year later...

A friend passed this book on to me before emigrating earlier this year.

Started reading it, bit by bit, over the last couple months. Brings back some memories of the Barloworld days, that mistake in Maritzburg in 2008 just before the finish, as well as the day (2013) when they climbed Alpe d’Huez twice. Who remembers the gel-gate time penalty?IMG_1916.jpeg.695f554338f7c9c16e732dba5ef681bd.jpeg

finished "how to manage your money like a fuc*ing adult " recently and enjoyed it a lot , i think cause its relatable 

got recommended the "barefoot investor ' but could not get into it because it tries to draw parralels between Aus and Rsa which just doesn't work 

Busy with " To hell and back " Lauda's book 

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2022 at 4:21 PM, Spokey said:

Dead at Daybreak by Deon Meyer. I am really enjoying Deon Meyers novels especially as I spend a lot of time away from SA. I also read a lot of WW2 aviation and Gulf War Special Forces.

I need to include SA military books into my library.

Thoroughly enjoy his novels.  Well written. Great storylines and even though my CT days are limited to my studies and frequently visiting my children and friends, I know and can visualise EVERY setting (even the church garden where a body is found in central CT) while reading.

will make you think about how to spend your time, especially work life balance.

mcfm-5590-ga00-0

This is a fantastic book, I've been incorporating it in my daily work life, and by applying the basic principles you can convince even the most stubborn counter parties to give in (while making them believe they are getting their way)

Never Split the Difference - Exclusive Books

current reading
SA Financial Planning Handbook 2023 | LexisNexis SA

• 4 weeks later...