Strava - Your Year in Sport

The Ouzo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Why has no-one mentioned that you can regenerate the stats every day up to December 31?

Didn't know that. Second post on 31st.... 

15 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Also, while tempting to post my own, I'm scared to draw out the guys with real hero numbers... 😁

G'wan.... We showed you ours

2 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

I'm always amused that people who have no interest in or hate on Strava feel the need to get involved in these threads and comment ... skud maar net my kop

Oom, they are everywhere. They always have something to say, whatever the topic may be and they are "very knowledgeable" on all things being discussed on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

I prefer the Veloviewer summary, and always wait until my last ride of the year is done.

Would you please show us what it looks like 👍

1 hour ago, Mamil said:

Might get to 12k by 31st. Mostly road and zwift this year. Next year might be the year of the Mtb. 

why would that be I wonder...?

I like the stats to see how much better I am doing than the previous year.

So even though it feels like I'm racing the snails, I am a little off one and a half times the distance of last year.

Given I am only a keen weekend warrior I am pleased. 

9 hours ago, bleedToWin said:

Tempted to go for 15k, but have some other goals to work towards and with family here it'll be tough.

image.png.3d8e7523b4b99ba07cff0369e51e2c57.png

If my last week is massive I might get half your distance but I’ve somehow really hurt my neck mowing the lawn 

This will be my highest annual kms since I joined Strava in 2012. I have already passed my year’s target set in January and have another 129kms to get to my adjusted target. 
WFH has been good for me.