new site won't allow rating and no means of contacting tech support

Dirkitech

the new site is extremely frustrating.

long story short, I managed to rate the seller, but they say they get an error when trying to rate me - this needs resolution asap! I'd like a rating from the seller but the site won't permit it.

which brings me to problem 2 - why is there no means of contacting support? the only "support" available is 2 links to the same depository with irrelevant support threads.

48 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Contact us , under 'HELP' bottom of page 

The "contact us" and "visit the help centre" takes me to the same page - the depository with irrelevant support threads I mentioned. Thanks though

When I click Contact Us on bottom right of page, it brings up a messenger box. Do you have cookies or ads disabled through an adblocker or something? My tech knowledge is shoddy at best but that would be my first guess

I have had good success with the "Chat function" on the bottom right of the help page

image.png.50674dc95ce69e889c4af3dab87330ac.pngimage.png.a04d6aaa6cce744cc37efc65f670056f.png

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

I have had good success with the "Chat function" on the bottom right of the help page

image.png.50674dc95ce69e889c4af3dab87330ac.pngimage.png.a04d6aaa6cce744cc37efc65f670056f.png

It wasn't showing for me - Sid's suggestion helped thankfully.

temp bikehub ss.png

2 hours ago, Sid the Sloth said:

When I click Contact Us on bottom right of page, it brings up a messenger box. Do you have cookies or ads disabled through an adblocker or something? My tech knowledge is shoddy at best but that would be my first guess

This helped. After digging through my tracking blocker, I found one of the trackers blocked relates to the chat box. This resolved half my issues lol, thank you Sid.
Also explains why it didn't work on other browsers and workstations, since I have extensions and settings synced!

Edited by Dirkitech

Also having issues with ratings where I was contacted directly via cellphone, now I am unable to rate person as there is no visible messages between myself and buyer on the hub...

43 minutes ago, floatfox said:

Also having issues with ratings where I was contacted directly via cellphone, now I am unable to rate person as there is no visible messages between myself and buyer on the hub...

ive contacted support via whatsapp - will revert back with the findings

On 1/3/2022 at 9:20 PM, Dirkitech said:

ive contacted support via whatsapp - will revert back with the findings

So long story short, the issue stemmed from me contacting the seller via whatsapp and not the chat. Regardless, I sent them a message afterwards and when they replied, I could rate them. They claimed to have been unable to rate the entire time, so cannot vouch for that, but admin did mention they should have an option to mark me as the seller.