UCI XCO World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

5 hours ago, TheoG said:

Its a bit concerning the number of punctures Nino get, during the Epic and now again.

Maybe time to seriously consider a change in tire brand/model ?

Edit:  As far as I know most of his punctures are on the rear wheel.  I'm using Aspens 2.4 for a while now with zero issues.  Maybe his version on the back is just to "racy & thin".

You're just lucky🤣

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

You're just lucky🤣

Maybe for a different thread. I've ridden Crossmark 2 rear, Ardent Race front for 3 years at 1.1bar front: 1.6bar rear. The only punctures I've had were thorns. Of the +- 4 over the years, 2 sealed themselves and 2 needed a plug. Mostly single track with a few gnarly descents which have sharp rocks. In my 4 or 5 years of MTB I've (luckily) never had a snakebite, burp or damaged sidewall.

Edited by love2fly

1 hour ago, love2fly said:

Maybe for a different thread. I've ridden Crossmark 2 rear, Ardent Race front for 3 years at 1.1bar front: 1.6bar rear. The only punctures I've had were thorns. Of the +- 4 over the years, 2 sealed themselves and 2 needed a plug. Mostly single track with a few gnarly descents which have sharp rocks. In my 4 or 5 years of MTB I've (luckily) never had a snakebite, burp or damaged sidewall.

You know what they say..."if you don't ride hard enough you'll never pinch or burp" - is that an oxymoron  pun by the way? 🙂 

59 minutes ago, Headshot said:

You know what they say..."if you don't ride hard enough you'll never pinch or burp" - is that an oxymoron  pun by the way? 🙂 

Nah, I give it horns but keep my eyes open - I'm too poor to afford new wheels and too old to crash (too often)

On 5/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, TheoG said:

Maybe time to seriously consider a change in tire brand/model ?

With all Nino's punctures, rebrand Maxxis to Minnis you mean...

image.gif.2ccc0805a6928dee838a3c71cc3756c3.gif

Edited by justinafrika

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, babse said:

Oh this weekend again... 

Short track today ...

Downhill Saturday...

And long track on Sunday

NICE ..

14 minutes ago, DJuice said:

Not sure there were a broadcast. 
AH around 13 place, Nino one or two places up.

I was too late to watch .... just see the message replay will be available later ....

Hope this is not a geo.locked weekend ....

26 minutes ago, Jbr said:

No I watched it live. AH 17th I think he burned too many matches destroying us up redhill last weekend 🤣🤣

hopefully he does a good race on sunday 💪

He actually looked fatigued last week already 😝

Just caught the "live feed" on RB TV. MF looks like he's back in business. Dominate display on a track that suits him. 

2 hours ago, ChrisF said:

I was too late to watch .... just see the message replay will be available later ....

Hope this is not a geo.locked weekend ....

Nope, RedBull TV s good...