Strong Measures On Vaccination in 2022

This seems to be the latest document from CSA.

The document states that the covid policy is to be determined by the event covid officer, then communicated to participants .... which does provide some flexibility as the waves comes and goes ....

Then again .... for stage races there seems to be some hard rules .....

Having entered for a stage race I will wait for the communication from the covid officer .....

BLUE PRINT FOR COVID 19 RISK MITIGATION PLANNING AND IMPLIMENTATION STRATEGIES - MASS PARTICIPATION FINAL.pdf

• 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, Theunissa said:

They can keep their races if I'm forced to vaccinate 

A LOT has changed in the last year ....

CSA & SCSA (the schools division) certainly have not applied any of these rules since May 2022 ... dont even recall them applying it at CTCT in March 2022.

2 hours ago, Theunissa said:

They can keep their races if I'm forced to vaccinate 

One of those eh 

You live in Africa, you probably got so many vaccines in you as child, you just not aware of it

8 hours ago, sirmoun10goat said:

One of those eh 

You live in Africa, you probably got so many vaccines in you as child, you just not aware of it

One of what. Vaccines is not the problem. Covid vaccine is. 

8 hours ago, sirmoun10goat said:

One of those eh 

You live in Africa, you probably got so many vaccines in you as child, you just not aware of it actually I didn't get any. Most in Africa don't get "so many vaccines" that's what Europeans need vaccines to come here