Anyone know why Seattle Coffee left the Biden Bistro?

so bleak about that.

but only having one productive day a week must be tough. and thats more a 1 productive morning.

the new places coffee is not up to the same standard sadly

1 hour ago, mecheng89 said:

Maybe there's coffee mafia and they didn't like a chain coming in, busting things up. 

59 minutes ago, Furbz said:

so bleak about that.

but only having one productive day a week must be tough. and thats more a 1 productive morning.

the new places coffee is not up to the same standard sadly

38 minutes ago, WR 1.0 said:

Yip, better to go around the cnr to Bru if you want a decent brew 🙂

Was irritated having to drive coffee free all the way to Broadacres because everyone was saying the new place is not it. Disappointing, but guess that’s just business…

If im not mistaken, the restaurant that is behind the Seattle has taken it over. 

Can confirm, the coffee is not the best. 

Bru is the new stopping point for us. and all 1000 other cyclists in the cradle

Sorry to see the Seattle go, they support cycling as well and the coffee isn't actually half bad. Plus they're consistent across their different spots.
We've been meeting up at Ground a bit further down towards Avianto. About 2km from Bidon. It's also a lot more chilled and less chaotic than Bidon. 

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Sorry to see the Seattle go, they support cycling as well and the coffee isn't actually half bad. Plus they're consistent across their different spots.
We've been meeting up at Ground a bit further down towards Avianto. About 2km from Bidon. It's also a lot more chilled and less chaotic than Bidon. 

I rather enjoyed my coffee and breakfast at Pedal and Sprocket on Sunday

4 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

I love Seattle. Only coffee I've drank since 2002😁