Inside Cape Town's cSixx Components

Bike Hub Features

Cape Town based component manufacturer, cSixx, has become well regarded locally and abroad for their range of performance focussed aluminium and carbon bike parts. What started with a gravity focussed carbon chain guide has expanded into an array carbon and aluminium components for mountain bike, road and gravel riders. Founder Mark Hopkins is no stranger […]

View full article

3 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

How would one order a 60T speed dish for SRAM Force dub cranks? Asking for a friend 

Dude, walk into their store/workshop/factory and chat to Alex. That oke is a legend and will make a plan for you.

I've only been using their products for a year or 2 now but their sales and after sale service is next level!

17 hours ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

Would love to know when the CSIXX stems will be dropping....💪

I heard they will be available end of March, I am also very keen to get one, hopefully they will have 31.8 clamp stems as well as 35

14 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

bunch of frames on the wall in the background....does that mean they have bikes coming too, or just inhouse paint job production line?

image.png.2df31462e8e7f353b6115360104d2200.png

Those are actually 3D printed prototypes. cSixx also do design consulting work for some international bike brands.

18 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

bunch of frames on the wall in the background....does that mean they have bikes coming too, or just inhouse paint job production line?

image.png.2df31462e8e7f353b6115360104d2200.png

Mark is(was i don't know) involved/partnership with the bike brand Sense bikes https://sensebike.com.br/

Trained for and rode Epic 2017 on cSixx carbon rims. Wheels build by Jaco of Black Sheep Bikes. My Epic partner is still riding them today, more than 20,000km in. Quality stuff!