Thule Paramount Commuter Backpack for urban explorers

Bike Hub Features

Cycling to work is one of the best ways to start the day, especially now that summer has arrived. You get a fresh breath of air and some healthy exercise – not to mention that it is often a very economical alternative. Thule biking backpacks are the ideal solution for storing all your gear and […]

View full article

16 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

R4 ,999.00 for everyone wondering 

woooof that is ruffff

R5k buys a lot of other bags that do the job just as well. 

It will have a few Thule groupies super excited so it has A market, for my commutes Monday I just take 3 sets of clothes, I have a small backpack if I HAVE to take anything extra, it’s so simple I’m sure bike jackers will feel sorry for me as I’m on steel and old clothes and I have pepper spray Velcro to my strap

Think my Thule bag, for the ebike battery, cost less than half of this bag ....

There is NO comparison between a "normal" backpack and the Thule though. :thumbup:

5km commute with a normal backpack and the sweat is running down my back.  6 hours with the Thule and none of this.

now where is my popcorn

1 hour ago, DIPSLICK said:

Brand whore

Hypocrite

(what phone do you have? What jeans do you buy? Do you drink coke or cola? What bike do you have? Lol)

👀

😅

Edited by MORNE

47 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

Think my Thule bag, for the ebike battery, cost less than half of this bag ....

There is NO comparison between a "normal" backpack and the Thule though. :thumbup:

5km commute with a normal backpack and the sweat is running down my back.  6 hours with the Thule and none of this.

now where is my popcorn

Have you tried North Face or Lowepro?

54 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

Have you tried North Face or Lowepro?

Couple of LowePro camera bags.  Actually looked at these first .... ORMS is accross our office.

Dont know the North Face bags.

The battery is very long !!!  Was a pain to find a bag that was long enough.  In the whole Thule range only 2 bags were long enough.

1 hour ago, MORNE said:

Hypocrite

(what phone do you have? What jeans do you buy? Do you drink coke or cola? What bike do you have? Lol)

👀

😅

Never wear long pants, unless someone close dies

nokia 1610 smart criminals don’t use smart phones

a very old steel rigid

2 of those are true🤣🤣

15 hours ago, BaGearA said:

R4 ,999.00 for everyone wondering 

bliksem.

but if I look at the international pricing, it's $179. at today's exchange rate thats R2.7k

So if you really want this item, you know what to do. I'm sure it's really nice.