Nino Schurter Headlines Superb Tankwa Trek Elite Line-Up

News bot

The Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek, presented by Biogen, is undoubtedly among the world’s premier stage races. Boasting four challenging days of racing, through the Koue Bokkeveld region of the Western Cape, it features a late afternoon Prologue and three marathon stages. For 2022 the route has been dramatically refreshed. It is fitting then that […]

View full article

“In the past, I’ve always seen the other teams racing the Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek, presented by Biogen,” Schurter pointed out. 

I doubt that Nino actually said "Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek, presented by Biogen" and not just Tankwa Trek. 

Same goes for Matt, Beers added. “So, I think we are going to make a great combination at the Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek, presented by Biogen, and beyond.

and Candice, “I love coming back to the Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek, presented by Biogen,” Lill smiled.

tt.jpg.1a043b1ddcac6f43272aae159c86d2b8.jpg

Unacceptable! Somebody needs to get fired!!

For the GOT people:

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains

Did I read that too quick or are there no dates on there. 

how to watch, DSTV, YouTube? Nothing there either 

5 hours ago, Meezo said:

article could of been half as long if it wasn't for

and

If the press releases continue in this vein, then I foresee a forum thread titled "bring back the press release comments" starting soon....

21 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Can’t best this one

His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hajj Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

….. and King of Scotland

25 minutes ago, RT 128 said:

I will stop reading these articles until the races are called Tankwa, Attakwas, etc. again.

The naming is somewhat ridiculous but there'd be fewer races to read about without the sponsors.

Perhaps an ad-free premium entry fee instead 😉

Ladies race is non event , no competition for Candice and Mariska. Need some youngsters to be sponsored and nurtured .