South Africans Succeed on the Queen Stage of the Tankwa Trek

News bot

The Queen Stage of the 2022 Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek, presented by Biogen, was won by the all-South African teams of Faces Rola and Toyota Specialized on Saturday, 5 February. Matt Beers and Tristan Nortje recovered from a difficult second stage to outsprint the overall race leaders, Team Cornercard, on Stage 3. While in […]

View full article

21 minutes ago, Press Office said:

The Queen Stage of the 2022 Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek, presented by Biogen, was won by the all-South African teams of Faces Rola and Toyota Specialized on Saturday, 5 February. Matt Beers and Tristan Nortje recovered from a difficult second stage to outsprint the overall race leaders, Team Cornercard, on Stage 3. While in the women’s race Mariske Strauss and Candice Lill recovered from 5-minutes behind in the first 15-kilometres to win their third successive stage.

View full article

@Dale How often does this happen? 

21E22907-B35A-48C0-B5FA-5312E84B058E.jpeg

Would have thought that they will start each day with fully charged batteries, maybe their mechanic stuffed up!

Edited by IMPACT