• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/11/2022 at 9:56 AM, Spinnekop said:

Fact or perception?

Untitled2.jpg

I'm not sure if it's been said, but combining multiple provinces with the word "Cape" in it seems a bit off. Fixing that shows the Western Cape has hosted 5 events in your date range. 2 of which are further from Cape Town than Nelspruit, Graskop, Welkom and Klerksdorp. 

15 minutes ago, Iwan Kemp said:

I'm not sure if it's been said, but combining multiple provinces with the word "Cape" in it seems a bit off. Fixing that shows the Western Cape has hosted 5 events in your date range. 2 of which are further from Cape Town than Nelspruit, Graskop, Welkom and Klerksdorp. 

Like I said. I had 3 seconds to copy and paste.  Use the info, don't use it, be offended, don't be offended.

Fact is (and that is what I was trying to get at)  the traveling to ANY of these destinations (excluding Pretoria - I think......and FFS don't quote me on this) is a moer of a mission.  Air ports, then travel 100+ km an a direction and most places (Graskop, Kimberly etc) don't even have decent commercial airports.

Again..........repeating.........have Nationals in 'n decent CAPITAL.  Cape TOWN and Jhb.  (anywhere in Jhb/Pta)

Alternate.

That way traveling is easier with less logistics and you can grow crowds.

Edited by Spinnekop

Will CSA listen?
No.

They'll give Nationals to the province/town who bids for it and where they can save the most money.

2 minutes ago, Spinnekop said:

SNIP

Again..........repeating.........have Nationals in 'n decent CAPITAL.  Cape TOWN and Jhb.  (anywhere in Jhb/Pta)

Alternate.

That way traveling is easier with less logistics and you can grow crowds.

Agreed on that. 

5 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Oh you mean the kids with "official" at the end of their Insta name because they're so famous with their 2k followers that another 10 people are going to start fan pages and they just want eveyrone to follow the correct account? or those with cyclist at the end because they cannot post non cycling related posts on their peronal page and vice versa?? #Askingforafriend

Yip 100% them.The ones just out of school but dishing out ‘life quotes’ on their social media.😂😂😂😂